日記 - Nikki - Diary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

日記 - Nikki - Diary

Welcome to our worlds

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

kai-shimada & morishige-sakutarou

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Miss Belzy

Miss Belzy

kai-shimada & morishige-sakutarou Empty
PostSubject: kai-shimada & morishige-sakutarou   kai-shimada & morishige-sakutarou I_icon_minitimeSun 7 Oct - 18:13

unexpected meeting @[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

morishige-sakutarou wrote:
    Morishige wandered around the dark halls of Tenjin, busy looking at his phone, when he happened to bump on an unknown figure. He looked up and saw it was another living human. "S-sorry..."

kai-shimada wrote:
    Looking at his phone, the red haired guy was holding it high, trying to find some reception and scratches his head, growling

• tch! That shit, it does not works here, where the f—

He was stopped by someth— Someone? Who bumped against his back and turns around to look at the other guy. He turns his phone toward the other to look at him with a little light.

• No hurt dude -blinks- Oi, you’re not a student from Byakudan. Where do you come from?

• morishige-sakutarou wrote:
    He almost closed his eyes at the sudden projection of the light. But it wasn’t long til he got used to it and stared at him. Byakudan, he says? Wasn’t that the school the Kizami guy was in? “I’m from Kisaragi Academy, Morishige Sakutarou.” he said rather formally, “And you…

kai-shimada wrote:
    He puts down his phone, and his eyes begin to get used to the darkness around. HE still rubs his head, listening to the other guy.

• I see, I’m Shimada Kai from Byakudan Senior High School. and…

He looks around at this weird place and winces slightly as he finally find a slight bump onto the back of his head.

• …I’m obviously clueless about where I’m.

“…”

“We are probably in Tenjin. ” he muttered, recalling Shinozaki’s story.

“Either way, there’s no way out. ” he looked curiously at the guy, “Are you okay…”

kai-shimada wrote:
    “Tenjin”? He did not remember having heard about it before. Beside, he did not noticed from the start because he was a little dizzy but, that person in front of him sounds more as a girl.

• Ne… Morishige. You said your name was Sakutarou, right? It sounds like a boy’s name, but if I’m not wrong… you’re not a… well or I have hit my head harder than I thought…

“What are you talking abou—-…?!”

The…the feminine tone in his voice…. This can’t be…

She looked at herself, her face stricken with horror.

kai-shimada wrote:

kai-shimada wrote:

[size=18]Want to continue? [Only admins are allowed to see this link] we are~
Back to top Go down

kai-shimada & morishige-sakutarou
Page 1 of 1