日記 - Nikki - Diary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

日記 - Nikki - Diary

Welcome to our worlds

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Drabbles list

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sanctis

Sanctis

Male

Drabbles list Empty
PostSubject: Drabbles list   Drabbles list I_icon_minitimeThu 18 Oct - 0:31

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Scream: My character has caused yours to scream out for some reason

Headache: How my character will take care of yours when they have a headache

Expecting: Our characters find out they are expecting a child together

Milkshake: Our characters will have to split a milkshake

Coffee: My character will be hyped up on coffee and pester yours

Graveyard: My character will visit your characters grave

Spectre: My character will be visited by your character's ghost or vice versa

Bleed: My character will injure your character

Dream: My character will have a dream about your character

Busted: Your character will catch mine doing something they shouldn't.

O Romeo: I will write my character missing/looking for yours.

O Juliet: I will write about my character's feelings for yours.

O Macbeth: I will write about how my character kills yours.

O Hero: I will write about my character mourning yours.

O Puck: I will write about my character pranking yours.

O Titiana: I will write about our characters sharing a night in bed or sharing a kiss. Specify.

O Oberon: I'll write about my character getting angry at yours over something they did.

Amuse Me: I will write a funny drabble about my character trying to cheer yours up.

Break Me: I will write an angsty drabble about our characters.

Call Me: I will write a drabble about my character asking for yours [be it at the brink of death/in a battlefield/knocking on the front door wounded, feel free to specify.]

Drink Me: I will write a drabble about my character taking shots with yours.

Enamor Me: I will write a fluffy drabble about my character trying to woo yours [be it out of the blue/Valentines Day,feel free to specify.]

Fight Me: I will write a drabble out my character fighting with/or against yours.

Get Me: I will write a drabble about my character saving yours.

Haunt Me: I’ll write a drabble about my character watching over yours [as a ghost, watching from a distance, or otherwise, feel free to specify.]

Invite Me: I’ll write a drabble about my character asking your character to

Join Me: I’ll write a drabble about my character giving your character an offer [be it a proposal for an alliance, asking them to join them in an activity (you can get dirty if you want), feel free to specify.]

Kill Me: I’ll write a drabble about my character killing yours.

Love Me: I’ll write a fluffy drabble about our characters.

Mourn Me: I’ll write a drabble about my character mourning your character’s death.

Nurse Me: I’ll write a drabble about my character healing yours.

Offer Me: I’ll write a drabble about my character giving yours a gift.

Paint Me: I’ll write a drabble about my character drawing a picture of yours [like one of your french girls~ be it painting them or drawing them, maybe offering a picture of them as a gift, feel free to specify.]

Quite Me: I’ll write a drabble about my character trying to calm yours down [be it from crying, from lashing out, feel free to specify.]

Remember Me: I’ll write a drabble about my character trying to get yours to remember them [be it from an accident, meeting them after years apart, feel free to specify.]

Shag Me: I’ll write a dirty drabble about our characters.

Tell Me: I’ll write a drabble about my character confessing something to yours [be it a love confession, a secret, feel free to specify.]

Unbind Me: I’ll write a drabble about your character freeing mine, or the other way around, or something among the lines [be it freeing them from jail, from handcuffs, from a trap, from a curse, feel free to specify.]

Value Me: I’ll write a drabble about my character telling yours how they feel about them.

Wed Me: I’ll write a drabble about our character under the subject of wedlock [be it my character proposing to yours, or marrying yours, feel free to specify.]

X Me: I will write whatever it is that you wish, [specify.]
    Yahoo Me: I’ll write a drabble about our characters celebrating something [feel free to specify.]

Zip Me: I’ll write a drabble about your character dressing mine, or the other way around [this can also be used for shutting them up as well, but feel free to specify.]

Sleep: My character needs to stay at your character’s house for the night, or vise versa. Specify. (you can add any other special things that could happen!)

Drink: My character will call, text, or show up at your character’s house drunk. Specify which of the three.

Heal: My character will tend to your character’s wounds, or be at their side when they’re sick.

Confess: My character will speak their true feelings about your character. (or about a topic. you may choose.)

Death: My character’s reaction to your character dying.

Time: My character is running late! They are supposed to meet your character at ___________ (fill in the blank) or vise versa. Specify.

Protect: My character keeps yours safe from harm.

Kiss: My character kisses yours, or vise versa. Specify.

Dream: My character wakes up in the middle of the night because of a dream with your character in it.

Run!: My character is chasing your character (or vise versa) OR both characters are being chased by ___________ (fill in the blank).

Sky: Our characters are stargazing.

Help: My character requests help from your character (be something silly or serious, you may decide.)

Gift: My character gives your character something special. Or vise versa. Specify.

I Do: I will write our characters as a married couple

Broken: I’ll write our characters breaking up or in an angsty scene.

« : memory from the past with your character

» : a future event my character would like to happen with them + yours [a daydream]

¿ : something my character would like to forget [specify in general or about yours]

☼ : A memory my character has with yours that they’ll never forget
Back to top Go down
http://nechro-sanctis.deviantart.com/
Sanctis

Sanctis

Male

Drabbles list Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drabbles list   Drabbles list I_icon_minitimeMon 5 Nov - 21:57

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

• Leave a “Amuse Me” in my ask, and I will write a funny drabble about my character trying to cheer your up.

• Leave a “Break Me” in my ask, and I will write an angsty drabble about our characters.

• Leave a “Call Me” in my ask, and I will write a drabble about my character asking for yours [be it at the brink of death/in a battlefield/knocking on the front door wounded, feel free to specify.]

• Leave a “Drink Me” in my ask, and I will write a drabble about my character taking shots with yours.

• Leave a “Enamor Me” in my ask, and I will write a fluffy drabble about my character trying to woo yours [be it out of the blue/Valentines Day,feel free to specify.]

• Leave a “Fight Me” in my ask, and I will write a drabble out my character fighting with/or against yours.

• Leave a “Get Me” in my ask, and I will write a drabble about my character saving yours.

• Leave a “Haunt Me” in my ask, and I’ll write a drabble about my character watching over yours[as a ghost, watching from a distance, or otherwise, feel free to specify.]

• Leave a “Invite Me” in my ask, and I’ll write a drabble about my character asking your character to

• Leave a “Join Me” in my ask, and I’ll write a drabble about my character giving your character an offer [be it a proposal for an alliance, asking them to join them in an activity (you can get dirty if you want), feel free to specify.]

• Leave a “Kill Me” in my ask, and I’ll write a drabble about my character killing yours.

• Leave a “Love Me” in my ask, and I’ll write a fluffy drabble about our characters.

• Leave a “Mourn Me” in my ask, and I’ll write a drabble about my character mourning your character’s death.

• Leave a “Nurse Me” in my ask, and I’ll write a drabble about my character healing yours.

• Leave a “Offer Me” in my ask, and I’ll write a drabble about my character giving yours a gift.

• Leave a “Paint Me” in my ask, and I’ll write a drabble about my character drawing a picture of yours [like one of your french girls~ be it painting them or drawing them, maybe offering a picture of them as a gift, feel free to specify.]

• Leave a “Quite Me” in my ask, and I’ll write a drabble about my character trying to calm yours down [be it from crying, from lashing out, feel free to specify.]

• Leave a “Remember Me” in my ask, and I’ll write a drabble about my character trying to get yours to remember them [be it from an accident, meeting them after years apart, feel free to specify.]

• Leave a “Shag Me” in my ask, and I’ll write a dirty drabble about our characters.

• Leave a “Tell Me” in my ask, and I’ll write a drabble about my character confessing something to yours [be it a love confession, a secret, feel free to specify.]

• Leave a “Unbind Me” in my ask, and I’ll write a drabble about your character freeing mine, or the other way around, or something among the lines [be it freeing them from jail, from handcuffs, from a trap, from a curse, feel free to specify.]

• Leave a “Value Me” in my ask, and I’ll write a drabble about my character telling yours how they feel about them.

• Leave a “Wed Me” in my ask, and I’ll write a drabble about our character under the subject of wedlock [be it my character proposing to yours, or marrying yours, feel free to specify.]

• Leave a “X Me” in my ask, and I will write whatever it is that you wish, [specify.]

Leave an “Yahoo Me” in my ask, and I’ll write a drabble about our characters celebrating something [feel free to specify.]

Leave an “Zip Me” in my ask, and I’ll write a drabble about your character dressing mine, or the other way around [this can also be used for shutting them up as well, but feel free to specify.]
Back to top Go down
http://nechro-sanctis.deviantart.com/

Drabbles list
Page 1 of 1