日記 - Nikki - Diary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

日記 - Nikki - Diary

Welcome to our worlds

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introduction

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sanctis

Sanctis

Male

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Introduction   Introduction I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Oct - 16:44

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Tumblr account started 2012-09-25

Knight-kun is my 3th account on Tumblr after my Painting!Garry (Ib game RP/Fandom) and my personal
Honestly, when I got into this fandom, I knew almost nothing about Corpse Party games or mangas.
I had only seen some pics long time ago without know from where they came but already fell in love with the bloody/scary style.
I was not more curious to know more about it until, after a long time, someone started to talk about it with me.
That person was into the RP/Fandom on tumblr and seemed very happy to be there, so I got more curious.
I wanted to play Kizami first but they were already two into the fandom, so I tried to find a character closer to my temper
It was pretty hard as I knew nothing about all of them but I finally found a character who picked my attention more than the rest.
My first meeting with Kishinuma Yoshiki about which I knew absolutely nothing...
But it was the day of the birth of Knight-kun

The day after, I noticed that there was already a Yoshiki and felt uneasy about it but decided to change a little the plot of mine to make something different. Then the person wich picked up my interest for this fandom, knowing that I knew nothing about it made me undertand that I should leave. As I got in trouble with that person (not becauseof it) I was ready to leave but then... I saw that I had already 7 RP started... in 2 days! I did not even know how. So... I finally thought that maybe I have a little place here and the chance to get further with my muse. The troubles with the other person ended with a separation but about CoPa it was not so bad as our characters were not supposed to inteact together, I was still able to stay without making any fight with them... I still don't want to spoil the ambiance of this fandom with those stuff.
Back to top Go down
http://nechro-sanctis.deviantart.com/

Introduction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
日記 - Nikki - Diary :: Sanctis Mind :: Corpse Party RP/Fandom :: Everything about my Muse (Kishinuma Yoshiki)-
Jump to: