日記 - Nikki - Diary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

日記 - Nikki - Diary

Welcome to our worlds

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"Honey, I'm home"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Miss Belzy

Miss Belzy

"Honey, I'm home"  Empty
PostSubject: "Honey, I'm home"    "Honey, I'm home"  I_icon_minitimeMon 29 Apr - 17:21

Quote :
I will be married for a week to the first person in my askbox who says "Honey, I'm home"

holy-darkness wrote:
I wanna play too. “Honey, I’m home”. You choose.

Belzy wrote:
Really? So~ *puches Phantasos on Abzu* Here we go 8D

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Fem!Phantasos wrote:
    “Eeeh W-Why me!?” end up with her face against Abzu’s boobs “Tch! That’s not fair!”

holy-darkness wrote:
Ah, I like your idea, Belzy. [Abzu hugged the goddess against her/his boobs ].

Belzy wrote:
I had a feeling~*thumbs up* at you service d=,.=b

Fem!Phantasos wrote:
    She blushes deeply, usualy it’s her who play that way with people but she never got to be the prey of her own game that way “S-stop it! Abzu-sama!”

holy-darkness wrote:
Abzu smiles a little mischievously. —Do not be shy, honey. Ok? ♥

Fem!Pahntasos wrote:
    The goddess felt rather annoyed by her situation right now, no one asked her opinion about it. Her who was usually so playful with that kind of things found herself being the target this time and it does not please her to get trapped in it. But… yet it was just a game after all, she could just try to play it, the only thing that bother her is that she could not dominate it this time

“I…I’m not shy and d-don’t call me that way“ Yet she does not struggles against this hug
Back to top Go down
Miss Belzy

Miss Belzy

"Honey, I'm home"  Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Honey, I'm home"    "Honey, I'm home"  I_icon_minitimeMon 29 Apr - 17:33

holy-darkness wrote:
    —That character ~. ♪ You do not need to be angry- Abzu found this particularly funny. Disturbing to the goddess was her new favorite hobby definitely .—Be a good girl and behave yourself like a lady.

Fem!Phantasos wrote:
    It can happens that sometimes, the goddess had a bad temper, not as bad as her true form but it was more to show her frustration when she could not dominate the situation she was in. She di not like to someone get over her that way, so easily and knew she was not able to do anything against Abzu, this is what upsets her the most.

“Be a good girl, heh? Are you really trying to get ver me just because we are married? I wish you good luck, even Hypnos and Hades themselves, like my oldest brothers have a hard time to make me do what they want when I’m not in mood.”

holy-darkness wrote:
    Her bad temper is adorable. Or at least that saw the God of Darkness. Phantasos was a goddess explosive because it was a whimsical person. That is the thought of the deity.

Never mind. Nothing she says or she does will alter him. Why? Simple. Because she is just a means of entertainment and nothing more.

—A lovely doll— said Abzu amused.

Fem!Phantasos wrote:
    Abzu had a good sens to guess her character, Phantasos was, indeed a whimsical person no matter if it was into the true or the female form. Anyway the temper of her true form always influenced her ‘trap form’.

She really had to take as a game and she knew it, but she did not liked to play with stronger than herself, usualy her prey were weaker or equal but not over her and it was clearly the case with Abzu, she knew it as she almost lost her mind because of their darkness before and so easily….

Alos, she know that Abzu was only playing with her, and as already said, she did not liked to be the prey in a gem, she was usually the player.

“Doll…?” She glares at the deity instead of pouting uselessly like a kid this time, still trying to make them understand that she was also a goddess and not a vulgar little human with what they could play easily like a toy. “We will see if I’m a doll…’honey’…” So the game was on now…
Back to top Go down

"Honey, I'm home"
Page 1 of 1