日記 - Nikki - Diary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

日記 - Nikki - Diary

Welcome to our worlds

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

M!A Fire

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Miss Belzy

Miss Belzy

M!A Fire Empty
PostSubject: M!A Fire   M!A Fire I_icon_minitimeSat 4 May - 18:08

M!A Fire wrote:
Young Lavender constantly feels hot and burns anyone who touches her for 3 days.

Young Lavender wrote:
Since this morning, she was not feeling good. She thought that she got sick and had some fever or something but she was not feeling bad, just like if her body was burning or something like that.

“What’s wrong with me…” She was thinking out loud while walking through the large hallways of Hades’ castle She wanted to go into the living world but was not sure if it was a good idea right now.
Back to top Go down
Miss Belzy

Miss Belzy

M!A Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: M!A Fire   M!A Fire I_icon_minitimeSat 4 May - 18:10

Unlucky Day

leo-regulus wrote:
Regulus was trying to make his way down the street without his eyes. Not willingly, but when he woke up this morning, he couldn’t see. So, that was the only way to go anywhere right now. That being said, it was really hard not to either get run over, or bump into someone. Dang it, this was really hard!

Young Lavender wrote:
She did not know what was wrong with her since this morning, but it was beginning to make her really scared. With the specter it was not too serious because anyway, if they start to burn, even if it’s hurt, it can’t kill them so…

But as she did not want to hurt anyone from her world, she came to the living world to have some peace and being far enough from people she liked. She took refuge in a rather quiet place without risk of touching anyone, trging to look as normal as possible even if her hands were trembling of fear, she was completely scared…

While she tried to calm down, sat on a little wall, she looks up at some people passing by here and her eyes got attracted by a rather familiar silhouette “Regulus…?” She thought out loud, not sure at first. But looking more carefully she finally recognize him and felt her heart missing a bit at the moment.

She felt pretty reassured to see him right now that she was feeling bad and almost forgot about her problem, getting up to join him, she notice that he was walking in a weird way… worried she walked after him and when she was wlose enough behind him called his name “Regulus! Are you okey?”

leo-regulus wrote:
Regulus was about to give up and just try to get a ride, when he heard a familiar voice. “Lavender! Is that you?” Regulus felt a grin forming on his lips. Good! Someone he knew! Besides, he wasn’t going to complain with seeing her again…

“Yeah! Well, sorta. It’s kind of a good news/bad news sort of thing.” Regulus smiled at her. Walking off the road (he hoped), he tried to find her. “I got my memories back, so that’s a plus. On the other hand, I can’t see right now. So, yeah…” He let his voice trail off.

“What about you? You okay?”

Young Lavender wrote:
She slowly got closer to him and tilted her head on the side, trying to understand his behavior and why he was walking that way. When he said her name, she smiled but kept a worried face, he was not sure, did she change at this point?

She listened to him, more and more worried but smiled even more when he told her that his memories were back “That’s awesome, Reg— oh wait, what!? You can’t see anything? how so!” She stood in front of him and passes her hand in front of his face but no reaction, when she saw him about to bump into someone else on his way she gently grabbed his arm…. remembering quckly her own problem when she felt her own hand getting hot just when she touched him “Auh I forgot! I’m sorry Regulu!”

leo-regulus wrote:
Regulus felt her arm brush his, before a searing pain flew in. He almost didn’t react, only letting out a small hiss of pain. Still, he turned to the direction of her voice when she pulled away. Yeah, something was definitely up.

“Lavender, are you okay? What did you forget?” Worry flooded through him. She was obviously distressed, and he wanted to help her.

Young Lavender wrote:
Even if it was low, her eyes widened when she heard his slight complaint. She quickly pulled back her hand to her chest, holding her own arm with the other hand to make sure she was not going to touch him again, caution to keep some distances with him “I’m sorry, Regulus!”

Without knowing why, she felt the tears coming to her eyes, it was too much this time. She did not liked to cause pain that way, espacially to some people, but at the same time, she wanted to help him so badly but how if she was even not able to touch him. “I… I don’t know what’s wrong with me” Her voice began to tremble slightly “But… but I hurt people as soon as I make any contact with them…”

leo-regulus wrote:
Regulus heard her voice start to tremble. Wait…was she crying? He listened to her exclamation. She sounded so scared, so hurt, and so alone. Regulus remembered feeling that way before. Father…

He couldn’t just leave her like this. No way. He could ‘see’ that she needed him right now. He didn’t think there was much he could do right now, but he could at least be there for her. He plopped down on to the grass (good, he was off the road!), before patting the ground next to him, signaling her to sit down.

“Hey, don’t cry, okay? It’ll be okay. I’m sure it’s just like with my memories. Whatever is making it happen will go away soon. I promise.”

Last Answer by Regulus
Back to top Go down

M!A Fire
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
日記 - Nikki - Diary :: St Seiya Fandom/RP :: Meikais Pretty Little Hime :: M!A Status-
Jump to: