日記 - Nikki - Diary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

日記 - Nikki - Diary

Welcome to our worlds

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

wildtigerwearinggreen

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ThanEros

ThanEros

Male

wildtigerwearinggreen Empty
PostSubject: wildtigerwearinggreen   wildtigerwearinggreen I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Aug - 17:44

Welcome! WildTiger Wearing Green

Anonymous Game Master wrote:
wildtigerwearinggreen started following you
Ho ? Did I saw a Tiger bored ? I must do something for you~
I’m gonna send you some “ask me” to know EVERYTHING! About you
I will see which kind of game or character I can play with you too~
Be ready to say goodbye to boredom!
And thank you for following me~

wildtigerwearinggreen wrote:
*salutes* I’m Wild Tiger! I’m usually bored during day times, aka from UTC 9am to 5pm, because that’s when most of the bunnies are sleeping! I’ll be having fun answering your asks! よろしくな!

Nyahahaha!!
Not only some “ask me” you’re going to suff — koff koff
Ahem I mean, we are going to get some fun together
And veeeery nice, we have the same time zone I think (6pm here right now)
はじめまして!!!

Ohhh! That’s good. Well, as long as you do not have to be busy at work. (It’s now 7pm here and I have chicken nuggets.)

My work is making you live hell
Mind to let me taste your chicken ?
And YES! wa have exactly the same time
Well Wild Tiger, ready for your first RP starter ?!

ouo The chicken’s all gone now. *suppresses burp and pats stomach*
Also, I hope you’re getting paid for your work because it’ll be a handful.
Yush! Come at me, bro!!!

You make me hungry then… nothing to fill my poor belly…
I’m gonna take my revenge!
and I’m paid in feelings
let’s go for the first game~

Yush! I’m ready. (I can offer chips… and sweets…)

Back to top Go down
ThanEros

ThanEros

Male

wildtigerwearinggreen Empty
PostSubject: Re: wildtigerwearinggreen   wildtigerwearinggreen I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Aug - 17:45

Wild surprise for a Wild Tiger

Answering machine:

beep~ “You have 1 new message, received today at 00:00 am” beep~

Guy : “Hi er… I… I’m very sorry. I did not know who to ask, so er… I guessed you were the best for this and… oh damn I hope all is gonna be fine for you, I’m so sorry. Well I have to go, be nice with her, right? Normally she’s well tamed, but she has a shitty temper with strangers. Her name is Beauty! Bye Mr.Kaburagi! and good luck!”

Beep~ “to clear the message, press 1”, “to save the message, press 2”,”to…” Beep!

Beauty : Now Kotetu can hear a slight growl coming from the true white fem tiger lying on his own bed on top of the stairs as the beast yawns widely…

Kotetsu froze. and then he wondered how that person managed to sneak into his apartment and put a … whatever it was there, but it was big and nobody seemed to have called the police there.

He turned his head slowly upwards and his eyes widened as he saw a real tiger lying on his bed, obviously very tired still.

“Holy fuck!” it escaped him and he immediately started to dial 911. After saving the original message of course.

Beauty : The incessant beeps of the machine had awakened the beast but she was barely awake and did not seem to pay attention of the man, except when this one breaks the silence. Her ears twitching when she hears the sound of his voice, she turned her head to look at him and yawned again, showing a huge mouth filled with big fangs

The massive creature stretches her strong body, showing all her muscles and her magnificent silver coat with black stripes. She sinks her claws into the pillow by ripping it unintentionally then looks up again. She is lying again and wags quietly her tail, trying to keep her eyes opened. Finally she raises her head again when her big stomach starts to growls and tilts her head by ringing the little bell hanging on the collar around her neck, like a cat, looking at the man.

She seemed pretty wise, and not aggressive at all

Even though she did not seem aggressive, the combination of a growling stomach and the owner of that stomach being a big white tiger who was currently looking at him made Kotetsu quite aware of the fact that he could pass as dinner or lunch or breakfast or all of that.

He swallowed thickly, wondering if that strange person had also left a basket full of cat food - the large cans - when he had left his kitty.

“Hello, this is the SternBild emergency hotline. How can we help you?”

“Um… There’s a big white Tiger in my bed…”

Beauty : For now, she looked too lazy and not awake enough to move out of the bed. She lays her head over her paws and closes slowly her eyes, but one of them is barely open at each sounds around.

in the kitchen, stored on the floor some boxes and big bags with food especially for her, the boxes look like portable fridges and they are filled with huge pieces of meat. Seeing the condition of her coat, the food quality and finesse of her collar, this tigress seems to be treated like a princess.

Back to top Go down

wildtigerwearinggreen
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
日記 - Nikki - Diary :: Together we are stronger :: Anonymous Game Master-
Jump to: