日記 - Nikki - Diary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

日記 - Nikki - Diary

Welcome to our worlds

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ᴵ ᵂᴵᴸᴸ ᴮᴿᴵᴺᴳ ᴴᴱᴿ ᴮᴬᶜᴷ ("I will bring her back")

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Miss Belzy

Miss Belzy

ᴵ ᵂᴵᴸᴸ ᴮᴿᴵᴺᴳ ᴴᴱᴿ ᴮᴬᶜᴷ ("I will bring her back") Empty
PostSubject: ᴵ ᵂᴵᴸᴸ ᴮᴿᴵᴺᴳ ᴴᴱᴿ ᴮᴬᶜᴷ ("I will bring her back")   ᴵ ᵂᴵᴸᴸ ᴮᴿᴵᴺᴳ ᴴᴱᴿ ᴮᴬᶜᴷ ("I will bring her back") I_icon_minitimeTue 25 Sep - 0:14

par Surreal Wild Tiger, jeudi 26 juillet 2012, 01:59 ·

It's been a few years since his beloved daughter gave her last breath in his arms. That catastrophic event took great weight on Surreal's body and mind, every night he would wake up; wide eyed and scared seeing that child's lifeless figure in his dreams, the troubled android would never tell his lover what was bothering him. He was at a lost of how to deal with this sort of emotion, and he would do anything to see that smile, that personality and that face one more time.

Within some time Surreal went out and began to work on his "ᴺᴱᵂ ᴾᴿᴼᴶᴱᶜᵀ" some would say he was crazy others wouldn't know how to react. But that did not matter he could care less about human opinions he just wanted to see his daughter again. Ensuing this dream this project was everything he focused on for a series of months, day after day, fixing mistakes, and finding new ones. He came to a closure, looking at the masterpiece right in front of him. A brunet child sat with her eyes closed, she looked real and exactly like the old Kaede. Thus the lost old android has found a new reason to live. __________________________________________________________((An now the rp can start! Mwahahhaah))Surreal: -runs around his hair nothing but a mess on his head- - continued to flip switches and push buttons and turns around quickly looking at a sleeping android- -he couldn't stop smiling and walked closer placing a hand on her soft cheeks- Rebrith.....You can wake up now~. ((I hope this is good! 'D Tee Hee))

Kaede Rebirth Kaburagi The new android sat there, on the edge of a table in the lab of his creator. Her eyes was closeed and his face without any expression, just the innocence of her childish appearance. Not the least reaction while her father was busy around her excitedly lifeless like a doll.

At this gesture on her cheek and the words pronounced with a soft voice and full attention, the little girl opens her eyes fixing what was in front of her, nay /who/ was in front of her. It takes a few seconds before any snaps and for her to be awake.

When she is finally fully operational she smiled at her father and she offers him her first words with joy

- Good morning papa~

{I guessed she would do exactly like a human and not like a robot >.< Now the question is: if she knows she is a robot and has a memory. I hope it's nice like this :3}

Surreal Wild Tiger To hear the joy in her voice was more than Surreal could take. She was exactly like his child, not a single flaw.

-How are you? Anything wrong?

He was slightly paranoid thinking something could go wrong with her.

Kaede Rebirth Kaburagi She tilts her head at this weird question and blinks

- Eh ? Not at all, I feel fine

she gets a chill and frowns a little and rubs her arms against her

- I'm just a little cold >.<

Surreal Wild Tiger -Oh!

He quickly walked out of the lab and came back with a pink blanket, that smelled like Negative.

-Here you are my dear~

He placed the blanket over her shoulders.

-better?

Kaede Rebirth Kaburagi She stays quite while he's gone then looks at the blanket and smiles again. She joins the two parts around her and get warmed slowly. She noticed the smell on the cover

- Thanks papa and it smells good but...

She looks around, not really reassured by this place unwelcoming and shivers again, not for the same reason then makes a little pout.

- Why we are there ? Something happened ?

Surreal Wild Tiger Raising a brow to his child question, made Surreal worry a little. Maybe she was to perfect and thought she was still human. Doing the math and cause and effect, Surreal came to a conclusion not to tell her just yet.

-We are here looking for something~

He blinked and patted the top of his head.

-It appears I have lost my hat. Care to help papa find it again?

Back to top Go down

ᴵ ᵂᴵᴸᴸ ᴮᴿᴵᴺᴳ ᴴᴱᴿ ᴮᴬᶜᴷ ("I will bring her back")
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
日記 - Nikki - Diary :: Belzy World :: Feet on the floor, mind in the RP :: Tiger&Bunny :: Games-
Jump to: