日記 - Nikki - Diary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

日記 - Nikki - Diary

Welcome to our worlds

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

knight-kun with mochida-yuka

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sanctis

Sanctis

Male

knight-kun with mochida-yuka Empty
PostSubject: knight-kun with mochida-yuka   knight-kun with mochida-yuka I_icon_minitimeWed 26 Sep - 7:36

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is trapped with you

askrp-knight-kun wrote:
The young boy continues to walk into the hall until he finally sees someone smaller than him. “Hey hm… hello, little girl?” He gets a little closer and looks around ”You look alone…”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
mochida-yuka wrote:
“Yoshiki onii-chan..it’s me..Yuka..Satoshi is your classmate..” Yuka gave a confused looked to Yoshiki as he asked her the question. She wonder if he lost his memories like her once.

askrp-knight-kun wrote:
The blonde blinks a couple of time but, when he’s enough close and hears her voices he can finally recognize her. “Oh sorry yeah, Satoshi’s sister, it’s a little too dark in that hall but …wait…. you’re alone here?” While he asks he leans a little at her level

mochida-yuka wrote:
“y-yeah I got sorta separated from Onii-chan..you haven’t seen him right..?” She gave a worried looked to Yoshiki. She was worried sick about her older brother but not to mention herself. All she did, was walked around without knowing where she is.

askrp-knight-kun wrote:
The boy makes a sligh pout and puts his hand over her head “Sorry, I did not, I’m looking for Ayumi but… we can search together” He was not ready to say that now that he has found her, he can’t let her all alone “what do you think?”

mochida-yuka wrote:
Yuka smiled brightly as she jump into Yoshiki’s arms. “Yes please!!” She smiled as she hugged him. Though she admit she over did it and cause him to lose his own Balance and fall on the ground.

askrp-knight-kun wrote:
His hand was holding the air where the head of the girl was, while she jumps in his arms to hug him “Woah!” As he was in a shaky position, he falls back on the floor but holds the young girl tighter by reflex, an eye closed “Hey, be careful”

mochida-yuka wrote:
“sorry..” She stick out her tongue and got off Yoshiki. And she clean the Dust off her Uniform after. She stared up at Yoshiki and show a gently smiled. “Let’s fine them..soon okay..?” She said.

askrp-knight-kun wrote:
The blonde frowns slightly and gets up just after her, doing the same on the back of his clothes and trying to see the result then he sighs deeply, feeling like a baby sitter. ”Alright, so… did you already visited some rooms around here? Are you looking for long?”

mochida-yuka wrote:
“Do you think we’re died in here..?” As she asked, the darkness slowly comes around her Body. Her eyes turned Blank for a moment as she looked at Yoshiki. She couldn’t think about being trapped here forever but the thought finally came over her when she got chased by Kizami.

askrp-knight-kun wrote:
He feels a violent chill running down his spine while he was looking at her and blinks a couple of time “S-such a silly question, how could I took you in my arms if we were…” He sighs, this topic wasstupid “Stop thinking about this kind of things, right? We gona find them, take my hand” He asks it as he lends his hand to the girl.

mochida-yuka wrote:
“O-Okay..” She took Yoshiki’s hand as the Darkness around her disappeared. She shook her head for moment. And looked around where they are. ‘What was that..?’ She thought to herself as she walked by Yoshiki’s side.

askrp-knight-kun wrote:
He holds her hand tight but not too much and tilts his head on the side, looking at her while she shakes her head “Something’s wrong?”
mochida-yuka wrote:

mochida-yuka wrote:
Yuka shook her head right away. “Don’t worry Yuka is fine!! I have to be strong like you..so we can find everyone else..” She said in a cheerful tone. Deep down, she was actually really afraid though. But she smiled as Yoshiki asked her.

askrp-knight-kun wrote:
He makes a very slight smile at her tone “You’re such a couragous girl… more than your brother” He prefers to stop talking not to talk badly about him in front of his sister and starts to wlak down the hallway, looking around carefully

mochida-yuka wrote:
“Hehe true actually..His scared of a lot of things..” She smiled as she walked. It was no surprised she agreed. Though she admit, that seeing him scared actually made her feel Mature

Spoiler:

mochida-yuka wrote:

askrp-knight-kun wrote:

mochida-yuka wrote:

askrp-knight-kun wrote:

mochida-yuka wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]...To be continued...

Last edited by Sanctis on Wed 3 Oct - 11:04; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://nechro-sanctis.deviantart.com/
Sanctis

Sanctis

Male

knight-kun with mochida-yuka Empty
PostSubject: Re: knight-kun with mochida-yuka   knight-kun with mochida-yuka I_icon_minitimeSat 29 Sep - 11:18

M!A: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is now inlove with Yoshiki for three days.

mochida-yuka wrote:
“Onii-chan!!!”

askrp-knight-kun wrote:
The blonde guy looks in front of him when he hears that now familiar voice ad see the girl not so far “Y-yuka chan, I have a name, you know ? How people can recognize themselves if you are calling all guys ‘onii-chan’”

Yandere!mochida-yuka wrote:
“B-But I want you to be My Onii-chan” Yuka went teary as she stared at Yoshiki. She Hugged him tightly. “…” She looks Like she wanted to cry but the truth was that she just wanted him to hugged her.

askrp-knight-kun wrote:
“H-hey… that’s okay, don’t take it too seriously” He looks away and scratches his cheek, trying to find a way to cheer up a little that sad young girl. First he puts his and on her head and pats slightly, a little clumsy with this kind of things. “Don’t cry, alright? You already have a nice brother though”

“BUT I DON’T WANT HIM!!” Yuka screams as she crashes the Table nearby. “ALL HE EVER TALKS ABOUT IS YOSHIKI THIS YOSHIKI THAT!! YOSHIKI NII-CHAN DON’T EVEN LIKE GUYS” Her eyes went blank and uses her full strength to grabbed Onto Yoshiki’ Jacket.

askrp-knight-kun wrote:
He jumps slightly in surprise, why she began to yell at him that way without any reason ? “O-oi, calm down…” He looks around and gets nervous, trying to find a way to calm her but cautiously, he steps back without knowing why, something like a instinct. “Y-yuka-chan… there is no reason to get upset that way…?” He looks down hat her hands which grab his jacket and keeps his own hands away from her, feeling very uneasy suddenly as he shiver “S-satoshi and I… we are just friends, you know?” it feels stupid but forced to clarify this point “So… if you explain to me what make you so… mad?“ for him it was the perfect word in any sense right now

Yuka Calm down finally after those words, ‘S-satoshi and I… we are just friends, you know?’. “Sorry..I didn’t mean to do that..I Just went out of control..” Yuka said as she let go of his Jacket. She smiled sweetly to him and said, “Don’t worry..I’m just..a little mad..because..all 5 of them loves you..”.

‘Those..assholes..’ Yuka thought to herself. “Don’t worrry Yoshiki nii-chan..I’ll protect you from..them all over..” she giggled to herself and walked closely to Yoshiki. “If Yoshiki doesn’t listen to me..your died..by them..I’m the only one that Can protect you..”

askrp-knight-kun wrote:
He looks at her, carefully and sighs of relief as she seems a little calmed. When she talk about it, he looks away and nervously rubs his nape. He did even not know what to say about it so he was lost in this whole story. When she uses some harsh arguments, he shivers slightly “Y-yuka-chan, I don’t think they want to hurt me… everything will be fin, I can take care of myself…” He did not know what to say anymore not to make her upset and he pats her head once again “Just… keep calm, okay?” He tried to give her a smile, but seems ‘a little’ tense.

mochida-yuka wrote:
“…Lies…” she whispered as she Faced the wall before turning Back to Yoshiki and smiling towards him. “Don’t be so silly Yoshiki-kun!!” If he could tell, this was the first time Yuka Called him without a ‘nii-chan’ she smiled evilly as she finished her line.

“I will Calm down for you Of course!! That..is..if anyone comes..and try to Take you away..” she looked away and smiled as she stared at Her Pocket.

askrp-knight-kun wrote:

mochida-yuka wrote:

askrp-knight-kun wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ...To be continued...
Back to top Go down
http://nechro-sanctis.deviantart.com/

knight-kun with mochida-yuka
Page 1 of 1