日記 - Nikki - Diary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

日記 - Nikki - Diary

Welcome to our worlds

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

With mayu-suzumoto

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ThanEros

ThanEros

Male

With mayu-suzumoto Empty
PostSubject: With mayu-suzumoto   With mayu-suzumoto I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Sep - 14:29

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

askrp-kodomo-no-tamashii wrote:
*the young girl can hear some childish giggles around her then a whisper* It’s nice to see you again… Suzume-chan

mayu-suzumoto wrote:
“Nice to see you all too. I guess I’m trapped here with you now eh? May I ask… what angered you so much to do…” She gulped loudly. “That to me…” She had no anger towards them, they probably had a very good reason, or so she’d like to think.

Ryou : *appears out of the darkness, and walks toward her but not any noise is coming from the wood floor* Do you remember what I told you a few time ago…?

mayu-suzumoto wrote:
She gasped and nodded “Ryou what did you mean!?” She approached the small child. “Is it who I think it is!?” She coughed a bit, wincing in pain.

Ryou : Suzume-chan… *the child approaches her even more and tends his small hand toward her chest* Is it hard to breath…? Do you feel like you’re six feet under the ground…? Does it hurt…? *at each question, a smile becomes bigger on his childish face, the kind of smile that could make you really uncomfortable*

mayu-suzumoto wrote:
She started having another coughing fit, blood splattered on the floor as she used her hands to catch herself as she fell. She didn’t scream though, she just looked up to him with teary eyes. “R-Ryou…. I know w-what happened to you.. And I’m s-sorry it did happen… But please…. Stop….” She coughed again, feeling herself getting weaker. “Please….” She reached out and held onto the boy with one hand.

Ryou : *the young boy loses his smile and look at her, colder* Suzume-chan… You did not answer to my questions… you waste your breath… *he tilts his head on the side* How it is…? How does that feel…? *he raises his hand and grabs her bottom jaw, his fingers into her mouth, playing with the blood coming from it in a wet sound as he presses his thumb under her chin while he tightens his grip on her jaw* Tell me~

mayu-suzumoto wrote:
She panted and gasped. “Y-yes it hurts…” She whimpered. She wished anyone was there to help but they werent. “St-stop…”

Ryou : *he continues to play with his fingers into her mouth and finally pinches her tongue with two of them, like if they were scissors and pulls it out of her mouth while he tightens his grip on* would you be … willing to give me your tongue if I stop it?

mayu-suzumoto wrote:
“Why would…You want my tongue..? I know where yours is…” She panted.

Ryou : *Still playing and thrusts his fingers further into her mouth, almost puts his whole hand in and grins widely as she must not be able to talk anymore* Because I feel more amused playing with yours... *giggles then finally lets go her and wave his now bloody hand* Suzume-chan! What would you do for me if I let you breathe properly ? *He smiles brightly while he asks it*

mayu-suzumoto wrote:
“I wouldn’t do anything…” She panted and coughed.

mayu-suzumoto wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ...To be continued...
Back to top Go down
ThanEros

ThanEros

Male

With mayu-suzumoto Empty
PostSubject: Re: With mayu-suzumoto   With mayu-suzumoto I_icon_minitimeSat 27 Oct - 13:48

[/url=http://mayu-suzumoto.tumblr.com]A moment of loneliness.../url]

Yuki is talking alone... sitting in a corner, she hugs her legs, rocking herself back and forth
It was a rainy evening after school, just like this one…

… on the day I was kidnapped.

I remember I had a fight with my mom that morning.

I did not want to see her face…

… so after school, I decided that instead of qoing home…

… I’d park myself in the outdoor walkway for a little, and watch the rain.

That’s when Yoshikazu sensei showed up. He sat down next to me.

I told him all about my fight with mom, and he listened really closely, and just kept saying, uh-huh, uh-huh…

Sensei was sick and could not speak much, you see…

But he was a very kind man.

I really liked him.

But then…

*sob*

mayu-suzumoto wrote:
Mayu’s ghost sat beside the little girl. “Yuki-chan….” She greeted her, she wanted to cuddle her, despite the fact they killed her, she still felt she needed to protect them the best she could. “I’m so sorry for what happened…” She looked at the small child hesitantly stroking her hair.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Yuki : *The ghostly girl turned her half gaze to the other spirit* Suzume-chan… *she closes slightly her single eyes at this contact but does not react more* I feel… so alone… *She raises a little her head* What could it change to feel sorry…?

mayu-suzumoto wrote:
“It doesn’t help…. But perhaps it shows that I’m here for you…” She smiled sadly, she continued stroking the little girls hair.

*She does not do anything against her gesture but stay expressionless, looking at the other girl* …Of course… you’re stuck here like us… *she tilts her head on the side and gets a little closer to Mayu She put her tiny hand against the two cheeks of the other and whispers* You suffered… when ‘he’ died…?

mayu-suzumoto wrote:
“I may be stuck here, but if you recall I was nice to you even before I died…. Even if I lived, I would think about you 3…” She gasped, staring at the other. She squeezed her eyes shut to fight back her tears. “It may satisfy you or Sachiko for me to say, that made me suffer more than anything…. It was more painful than death, watching him die because of me…”

*She raises her head and faces the new ghost, her face not showing any emotion * Why…? *Yuki tilts her head on the side, it was a true question. With time, she forgot about feelings, anyway, she was too young before she died to know or just to understand this kind of feeling* “and it’s nice …you understand that it was all your fault…” *she grins slightly but yet… she still looks so innocent*

mayu-suzumoto wrote:
“Because, I love him….. You don’t understand, you probably never will. Love makes you want to die a thousand deaths, even here where you can feel the pain after death…. To make sure there ok…. I guess because of what I did to him I don’t love him but….. I still do.” She smiled sadly at the other. “I guess it’s a punishment for my insolence.”

mayu-suzumoto wrote:

mayu-suzumoto wrote:

mayu-suzumoto wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]...To be continued...
Back to top Go down
ThanEros

ThanEros

Male

With mayu-suzumoto Empty
PostSubject: Re: With mayu-suzumoto   With mayu-suzumoto I_icon_minitimeSat 27 Oct - 14:16

mayu-suzumoto wrote:
“Uh! You guys can come with me! I’m going with Shige-Nii, but ill look after you guys! Sachiko you might like Nii-chan! He’s a god of madness. Ill make you dresses and everything if you like! And if not then… Ill throw a party for you!”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Yuki : We don’t need your pity… you know that we are stuck here, you idiotic living…
Ryou : *he stands very close to Yuki as she’s blind now* Yuki has right, we are stuck here anyway and… *he looks away and speaks lower* nothing.
Tokiko : *she remains silent, ‘head down’ but gets a little closer and grabs Mayu sleeve like if she wanted to say “don’t go, don’t leave us”*
Sachiko : You are such a band of woodlouse, why would we like to get around you, your world stinks the disgusting false happiness

mayu-suzumoto wrote:
She sighed and noticed Tokiko grab her sleeve. “Don’t worry Tokiko, I wont leave you.” She put an arm around the child and looked at the others. “I’m not doing it out of sympathy, I’m doing so because I care about you all. Even you Sachiko-sama.”

Sachiko : *glares at Mayu as if she was nothing* Not like if I care of your concern stupid worm. *sighs* you’re just as annoying dead or alive but fine, this is not my problem anymore… I don’t care if you want to give them some more false hopes, I’m just gonna watch you give them more pain when you will leave them *giggles* Well~ On this note I’ll leave, have fun stupid and naive children *disappears*
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Yuki : I don’t understand… why would you like to stay here while your friends are not, they will get a lot of fun together and maybe they will be worried for you. Nothing forces you to stay if Sachiko does not care.
Ryou : You should go to the prom with Shige-nii! You… you must be with living people and with him… not here…
Tokiko : *listens carefully to everyone and tightens her grip on Mayu’s sleeve, getting even more closer to the warm living human and buried the rest of her face against her cosy belly, she might look very selfish as she wish that Mayu could stay here with them but she does not want her to leave*

mayu-suzumoto wrote:
She reached out and patted Yuki’s then Ryou’s heads with her free hand, the other hand craddling Tokiko against her. “It seems barbaric to stay here yes. But I must say I much prefer to keep all of you happy than my friends, you have no one, and my friends all have at least someone around. Both of your concerns though are fully appreciated.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Yuki : *She jumps slightly as she did not see it coming, she bury her head between her own shoulders, feeling something touching her head and it takes a moment to understand that it was an affectionate gesture. What was wrong with that girl, is she lost her mind here already? Anyway, the one who was lost right now what the young spirit girl and she find nothing else to say*
Ryou : *he looks at this gesture toward Yuki* Suzume-cha— *he stops, feeling the same hand touching gently his head and blinks while he looks up at the living girl, surprised but his eyes go wide when she talk* No! No it’s okay we…. we will be fine! Remember, we are not the only spirits here, it’s…. it’s dangerous for you and… we don’t even know for how long we will be able to stay …. so…. nice? It’s a trap! You should not feel concerned for us! Leave while you have that chance!
Tokiko : *she rubs her missing face against Mayu, feeling good against someone so warmly. She does not care anymore to be selfish, they can say what they want, she wanted to keep Mayu here with us knowing how they need it too, for a while at least. Then she raises her head, trying to talk but it was hard* … I … ‘ayu … ‘ll … ‘r’tect … ‘ayu

mayu-suzumoto wrote:
She looked down to the child, was she saying she’ll protect her? “I know… Your not always so nice, but… I don’t even know why but I just really feel like I need to be here, like a calling I suppose. And if it means ill suffer for all eternity then so be it!” She leaned up and kissed both the child’s heads, then kissed Tokikos hand due to her missing head. “I bet I seem crazy to you, you might end up hating me. But I just need to make sure your safe… Just like your mothers would have.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Yuki : *she steps back at the kiss and glares despite her missing eyes* Don’t even… dare to talk about MOTHER! *the atmosphere becomes heavy and darker around them* Don’t even use that word in front of ME!! *on the last word, an invisible force sends Mayu against a wall, just enough to make her fall and put her a little breathless*
Ryou : Suzu—!… *he looks at Yuki, trying to stay quiet not to make her even more pissed* Calm down please, she did nothing wrong, she did not mean to piss you off… and— *he stops suddenly as Yuki ‘looks’ at him and undertand what she was trying to do, they don’t have o talk to understand each other. Then he looks at Mayu*
Tokiko : *alerted, she runs to join Mayu on the floor and tries to help her to get up*

mayu-suzumoto wrote:
She coughed and gasped, trying to get her breath back. “A-appologies Yuki…” She got helped up by Tokiko and smiled at her. “Thanks…” Her pants eventually died down. “I must of upset you… Im sorry.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]What do you think… you piss me off as soon as you open your mouth… I don’t want your pity or whatever else! I want you to leave NOW! *she pushes her against the wall without moving from where she’s is, only raising her hand toward Mayu then lifts her a little higher until Mayu’s feet have left the ground*
*talking low only for Yuki just beside him* Y-Yuki-chan… there is no need to get so far… *trying not to look worried or something, he looks up at Mayu against the wallbut plau the game* You know what could happend if you don’t listen, right…? Suzume-chan~
*She finally gets upset too and pulls a little on Mayu’s sleeve, trying to get her back on the floor. Unable to help she turns around and walks angrily toward the two others, suddenly she slaps Ryou on the cheek*

mayu-suzumoto wrote:
She coughs and pants, resisting her urges to panic. “I-if you dont want me here, you both can leave… T-Tokiko doesnt want me too, so if you leave me and her alone, I wont bother you.” She looked down to the other two with a brave face. “Tokiko its okay… Don’t do that… Im okay.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Yuki : *what was that noise? What just happened? She turns her head toward Ryou even if she can’t see him and loses her hold on Mayu, letting her fall on the floor, not from too high* Ryou-kun…?
Ryou : *surprised by the slap, especially because he’s the one who got it and not Yuki, as she started first to get in trouble with Mayu, why him? He raises his hand to his cheek and glares at Tokiko. It does not really hurt but it was for the gesture* I did nothing wrong… why did you just slapped me…?
Tokiko : *the younger girl stands in front of him, determined and points at Mayu to show hero Ryou. Trying to make him understand that he should help her instead being as mean as Yuki with her. Then she turns around, and once again, help Mayu to get up*

mayu-suzumoto wrote:
She with with the help of the girl stood, she was wobbly and dizzy, but she stood all the same. “Its okay Tokiko. But thank you.” She wrapped an arm around her and looked at Ryou. “Are you alright? Does it hurt?”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Yuki: What!? Did you just got slapped by Tokiko because of me?! Haha! What a joke! Tokiko-chan, what’s wrong with you? Why do you attack us?
Tokiko : *she stands beside Mayu and glares at Yuki, even if she can’t see her but then, not to disturbe Mayu anymore, she buried her ‘face’ against her and stays quiet*
Ryou : *head down, he keeps his hand against his cheek. It does not hurt, he can’t really feel it, he already felt worse anyway but with Yuki laughing at him in addition, it was too much for him. He scratches his cheek slightly and grinds his teeth* STOP TRYING TO TAKE CARE OF US!!! *He yells at Mayu then turns around and runs away*

mayu-suzumoto wrote:
“Ryou Wait-” She let out a sigh, slipping down and sitting on the ground. Tokiko following with her. She felt like scolding Yuki, but it would be no use. “I’m sorry I’m not bery good at this at all… But I wont leave.” She cradled Tokiko in her arms, looking where Ryou went, she wished she could have gone after him, but she felt dizzy, and Tokiko wouldn’t of appreciated that. “Are you alright there, Tokiko-chan?”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Pffft that was just so ridi— *she jumps slightly, surprised when he yells and hears him leaving* Hey, Ryou-kun, wait! What’s wrong!? *without wasting more time, she runs after him and seems a bit worried*
This is all your fault, leave me alone now! I’m gonna play with the others children for them to let Suzume-chan alone with Tokiko!
*She looks at the two others, a little lost but finally does not care anymore, she has what she wanted and follows Mayu on the floor. She snuggles close and the missing part of her head appears but it’s almost invisible, just enough to see her smiling as she nods at her question. Then she raises her head, trying to see if everything was alright for Mayu too*

mayu-suzumoto wrote:
She smiled down to the other. “I’m okay Tokiko.” She cuddled her tightly, she was such a lovely little girl, she thought to herself. For now she let Tokiko cheer her up for a while, pushing Ryou for now to the back of her head, the same with Yuki.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Tokiko : *enjoys this moment, finally alone with Mayu and snuggles close to the living girl, rubbing her missing face against her breast while she tightens her arms around her, staying on the floor for a moment. After a little while, she raises her head and takes both of Mayu’s hands. She gets up and tries to bring the young girl with her*

mayu-suzumoto wrote:
“Hm? What’s the matter?” She got up and followed the girl. “Where are we going Tokiko?”

mayu-suzumoto wrote:

mayu-suzumoto wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... to be continued...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

With mayu-suzumoto Empty
PostSubject: Re: With mayu-suzumoto   With mayu-suzumoto I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

With mayu-suzumoto
Page 1 of 1