日記 - Nikki - Diary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

日記 - Nikki - Diary

Welcome to our worlds

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ikebukuro-terror With paellax

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nechromantic

Nechromantic

Male

ikebukuro-terror With paellax Empty
PostSubject: ikebukuro-terror With paellax   ikebukuro-terror With paellax I_icon_minitimeSat 17 Nov - 19:44

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
paellax wrote:
{Push me and then just touch me till I can get my s a t i s f a c t i o n.

✗ -ikebukuro-terror }
{ ☦ } “Oh? Another stud has come my way? Care for a fun time, blondie?” He was trying to put his effort into the flirt, but he just wasn’t feeling it. But hey, work is work.

ikebukuro-terror wrote:
The blonde guy was still disturbed to see that face -the one of the brown- over and again. But this one was different, he could not say how but he felt something …strange. A feeling he could feel when he’s with Celty too, something not really normal but he did not really care too much, just a little more prudent. “fun time…?” his brow twitched at the name, he did not like any nickname… “My name is Shizuo and… it sounds pretty nice but just, I don’t feel any motivation from… you?” He tilted his head on the side, waiting for a name or something to call the other guy.

paellax wrote:
{ ☦ } Another Shizuo? There sure were a lot of them running about. Either way, it just meant more studs to seduce. He forced himself to retain his normal level of confidence. “How’s this for motivation then, stud?” The raven walked up to the taller, draping his arms around the other’s shoulders. Leaning his head towards his neck, lips barely touching the flesh. In a low voice, he said, “Care to have some fun with me? I’ll make it worth your while.”

ikebukuro-terror wrote:
The other male wanted to prove his motivation ? The taller man stood, motionless and expressionless until he felt this gesture against his neck, feeling this slight contact but especially his warm breath. A big chill running down his spine. He did not make any movement while the other was so close. “Maybe, I feel like you might convince me easily but first…” He raised an hand and put a finger under the other’s chin to raises slightly his head, looking down at him “… your name”

paellax wrote:
{ ☦ } The shorter smirked as his face was lifted gently towards the other’s face, getting a better look at it. “You know, you’ve got quite a handsome face, Shizuo. I’m Yuwaku, feel free to call me Yu though.” He stayed motionless, staring into crimson staring into brighter orbs. “So do you want to go back to my place or can we go to yours?”
Back to top Go down

ikebukuro-terror With paellax
Page 1 of 1