日記 - Nikki - Diary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

日記 - Nikki - Diary

Welcome to our worlds

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ikebukuro-terror With informativeasshole

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nechromantic

Nechromantic

Male

ikebukuro-terror With informativeasshole Empty
PostSubject: ikebukuro-terror With informativeasshole   ikebukuro-terror With informativeasshole I_icon_minitimeSat 17 Nov - 19:18

Anonymous wrote:
I dare you to kiss the first Izaya on your dash~

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
ikebukuro-terror wrote:
“You dare me huh? Alright… hold on, grey face”

informativeasshole wrote:
He hadn’t noticed Shizuo coming up behind him(probably due to the absence of his infamous cry of “IZAYAAAAA!”) until he heard the thunderous footsteps approaching him. Izaya grinned, just preparing to make some snarky comment, when the blonde pulled him up by his jacket and pressed their lips together. The informant’s eyes widened as he racked his mind for some way to take the upper hand of the situation.

ikebukuro-terror wrote:
That kiss did not take a long and the taller man suddenly pushed the other guy as soon as he was done with that damn dare. Wih a slight blush over his cheek, he raised an hand to put the back of it onto his lips and glared at the other male through his blue tinted glasses. “Don’t take it in a wrong way, right?!”

He stood in a stupor for a few seconds, until Shizuo made his comment, wiping his lips. That devilish smirk crawled back onto the brunette’s features. It was probably some anon that lead him to the kiss, so he could use it to his advantage to pick on the other man. “Ne, Shizu-chan~ I didn’t know you felt that way about me~~~”

ikebukuro-terror wrote:
A vein had slightly pulsed on his temple for that damn surname while his brow twitched for the comment. The blond guy pulled a face even if he had more or less anticipated this reaction “What did I just said…” He adjusted his glasses over his nose, trying to keep calm and then stared at the the famous informant. “Seriously…”

He sighed deeply, already out of arguments against that sneaky bastard and simply turned around, shoving an hand in his pocket and waving the other one to say ‘Bye’, not wanting conflict for today and secretly hoping that the other would not go further in this stupid story. “I’m done”

… Well, that wasn’t the reaction he’d expected or wanted. How was he supposed to make the protozoan’s life miserable if he’d built up a tolerance to him? Izaya hadn’t even gotten to mess with him much yet… “Ne, Shizu-chan-” he called out, almost offended at the former bartender’s lack of interest in him.

ikebukuro-terror wrote:
Taking a cigarette, the taller man freezed up and almost dug his head between his shoulders, he could almost feel his hair stand up on his head but he stood back to the other ”What ‘again’?” false hopes, as usual, Now he was there, the brown will not let go so soon, probably not before he had put him enough pissed off.

He slipped back into his grin before Shizuo could see his desperation. “Honestly, what kind of idea was it to do something like that in public? Your lack of reasoning really is pitiful~” Izaya was actually kind of grateful for that anon- now he had something embarrassing to pin on the man and never let him live down.
Back to top Go down

ikebukuro-terror With informativeasshole
Page 1 of 1