日記 - Nikki - Diary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

日記 - Nikki - Diary

Welcome to our worlds

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

knight-kun with kizami-yuuya

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sanctis

Sanctis

Male

knight-kun with kizami-yuuya Empty
PostSubject: knight-kun with kizami-yuuya   knight-kun with kizami-yuuya I_icon_minitimeWed 26 Sep - 7:24

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] started following you

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
askrp-knight-kun wrote:
Feels like a presence and looks back over his shoulder then he looks up as the guy seemed taller than him “Who are you….? Why are you following me ?“

kizami-yuuya wrote:
Kizami was a bit surprised to hear a voice in front of him. The hallway was so dark, it was difficult to make heads or tails out of anything.

“Hm?” He stood still. “My name is Kizami Yuuya, I didn’t realize you were in front of me.” He chuckled awkwardly. “I wasn’t purposefully following you.”

Spoiler:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]...To be continued...

Last edited by Sanctis on Wed 3 Oct - 11:04; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://nechro-sanctis.deviantart.com/
Sanctis

Sanctis

Male

PostSubject: Re: knight-kun with kizami-yuuya   knight-kun with kizami-yuuya I_icon_minitimeSat 29 Sep - 15:23

M!A: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is now inlove with Yoshiki for three days.

kizami-yuuya wrote:
As Kizami walked down the hallway in somewhat of a trance, he found himself thinking about… Yoshiki?! He ran into him earlier, and now he just couldn’t get the blonde out of his head. What on earth was this feeling? Just the thought of him was making his heart race, his palms becoming sweatier by the second. That boy sure did know how to rustle someone’s doki doki.

Just then a shadow appeared before him. It was a person, further down the hall. The closer he got to it, the more he could recognize. It was Yoshiki. Suddenly, Kizami felt his face get hot. He gulped hard, and attempted to call out to the other.

“Y-Yoshiki!”

askrp-knight-kun wrote:
“Hm?“ hearing his name, the blonde guy looks back “Oh it was you… hum… Kizami, is that right?” He turns around when he recognizes the taller man just behind. “I’ll end up believing that it is a habit to you to follow me” He tilts his head on the side, it seems like this time again this was not done on purpose.

kizami-yuuya wrote:
When Yoshiki mentioned his name he flared up even more, a smile growing on his face. This feeling, it’s… happiness. Why did Yoshiki recognizing him make him feel this way?

“I’ll end up believing that it is a habit to you to follow me.”

Kizami blushed, not daring to look into the blondes’ eyes. Still, he couldn’t understand what this feeling was. Seeing Yoshiki made him excited for some reason. Yoshiki remembering his name made him happy. Hearing Yoshiki’s voice… Yoshiki…

“Yoshiki… I…”

askrp-knight-kun wrote:
He tilts his head on the side while he was looking at him. “Hm? Can I… do something for you?” It was a little weird to see that taller man acting that way. He could not really say what was wrong with him but something was a little odd, not like they first met, something has changed but what? “Kizami, are you alright?“ those rosy cheeks just remind him some fever or something

kizami-yuuya wrote:
“Kizami, are you alright?”
He was less than alright, actually. His body temperature was well above normal, his head a huge mess of emotions. It was surprising he wasn’t hyperventilating right now, what with the way his body had responded to Yoshiki. “Yoshiki… I…” Kizami tried once more, reaching into his pocket for something. “I’m alright. I just…”
Just then, Kizami removed his hand from his pocket. In his hand, a knife. Somehow, Kizami realized what this feeling was. It was love. Yes, he was in love with Yoshiki. He didn’t know how, but he was. He stepped closer to the blonde. “I just.. Love you…” He said, his voice quieting greatly.

He took another step towards Yoshiki. “Yes.” He confirmed. “I love you, Yoshiki.” He let out a single laugh. “That’s why I’ll… Give you the best experience of your life.”

askrp-knight-kun wrote:
He was just a bit confused, but not too much worried for this other student. He tilts his head on the side as it looked like he was trying to tell him something. Not really at ease, things became more and more strange, he said he was fine but he was still weird for the blond’s sight.

When he finally sees the slight shine from the knife that he was holding in his hand, he steps back with caution. his attention more fixed on that blade than what the other can say right now “O-oi… Kizami…“ and obviously it was just the moment where he did not have this damn nail puller with him… “I’m not sure I want to know something about it…”

kizami-yuuya wrote:
Kizami took another step closer to Yoshiki as soon as he stepped backwards. “Don’t worry.” He replied, staring intently into the others’ eyes. “It won’t take long. I promise.” In the state he was currently in, he was forced to hold onto the knife with both hands. He was visibly shaking, his body clearly under a lot of stress.

“I wouldn’t lie to you.” He smiled weakly, taking another step closer to him. “Yoshiki, please.” He begged.

“Trust me.”

askrp-knight-kun wrote:
The blond guy was trying to recede even more at his approach, looking straight at him but can’t help to look at the knife from time to time. “Don’t worry? Are you kidding me?! Don’t tell me that when you’re holding a knife in front of me!“

Kizami’s words and his state were not reassuring at all for him but, he was looking too much at the guy in front of him and forgets the ground instability around them. “Ther is no ‘please’ stay away fro—” His eyes widen as he finally steps on a weak floorboard, creaking under his weight and he feels like his heart misses a beat while his body threatens to fall back into a hole in the floor. The only thing he can do now is trying to re-find his balance. And the only thing close to which he could cling was Kizami

kizami-yuuya wrote:
The sudden movement from the other hindered Kizami for a second, but only for a second. Quickly, he dropped the knife and grabbed Yoshiki by his shoulders, catching him before he could fall. “You’re so clumsy.” He joked, chuckling softly. He stared longingly into the blonde’s serious-looking eyes for a moment before leaning in.

As he slowly moved his face closer to Yoshiki’s, he held him firmly in place. Just then, he closed his eyes, and prepared his lips for contact. Not even Kizami knew what he was doing at this point. It’s as if his body was acting on its own, powerless to his hearts’ desires.

askrp-knight-kun wrote:
Instinctively, he clings at Kizami, his hands grabbing to his shirt fermement and not willing to let it go. He feels his heart pounding in his temples as he looks by reflex at the vacuum behind him. With the fear he just had, it takes him a couple of time to re-find all his senses. But he has no time to think about anything, just when he turns his head to face the other guy and thank him, his lips meets those of the other male. Once again, his mind takes awhile to understand what happens right now, Is this guy just came and steal a kiss? Seriously?! Another guy?! Well the gender was not really the biggest problem, but even so! It was against his will!

He freezes up but as he’s still too close to the empty space just behind, he dares not move or push him away and just turns his head on the side, completely red until his ears. ”what the heck you think you’re doing?!“ he dares not contradict him either, this guy could at any time push him in that hole. he just noticed that, at least, he dropped the knife.

kizami-yuuya wrote:
When Kizami felt his lips meet with Yoshiki’s, everything around them stopped. Suddenly, the school seemed quieter. The thickness in the air dispelled around the duo. Kizami stood there for a moment, taking in all of Yoshiki before finally letting him go. After Kizami pulled away, Yoshiki quickly turned his head to the side, clearly embarrassed by the other males’ actions.

“What the heck you think you’re doing?!”

The older male chuckled lightly in response before saying, “You didn’t fight back.” Kizami then smiled in contentment. He also removed his grip Yoshiki’s shoulders, letting his hands fall to his sides.

“That wasn’t so bad, was it?”

askrp-knight-kun wrote:
“Of course I did not fight back, I was just beside a big hole into the floor!” He moves away from this hole as soon as Kizami lets go and lays his back against a wall. He lets slip himself to the ground to sit down, staying against the wall. Too much sudden emotions, his face was still red and he was trying to hide it as he can.

“It…it was…“ Why this question…? More important, why he was not able to answer as quick as usual with one of his scathing arguments ”say something, damn it!” He tried to think faster but the only thing he can say is “It was against my will! And with a stranger!”

kizami-yuuya wrote:
“Of course I did not fight back, I was just beside a big hole into the floor!” Kizami watched carefully as a flustered Yoshiki slid down the wall, leaning against it. Although it was dark, Kizami could see the red in the other male’s face. He smiled to himself, happy with his previous action.

Kizami joined the other on the floor, sitting close beside him. “It was against my will! And with a stranger!” He laughed at the blonde’s strained voice. “Yoshiki,” Kizami began, “we’re not strangers. We’ve met before, haven’t we?” He said, looking down at the ground in front of him.

“Besides, you enjoy my company. Admit it.” He added, fiddling with his thumbs.

askrp-knight-kun wrote:
Suddenly, the floor became something so interesting to look at, even if in this darkness, he could just see his feet in front of him. He moves just a little on the side when Kizami sits down next to him. He was too disturbed, at the point that when he hear the other male saying his name, he could feel a slight chill. He speaks softly, more to himself as the other does not seem to want to understand “you only know my name… Same for me about you”

He looks away and see the knife on the floor. “Stop with your questions!” He even not noticed that it was more a ascertainment than a question. “How could I enjoy your company” He tends his hand and picks up the knife on the floor, holding it in front of Kizami but it was only to show it to him “You were willing to use it one me, it’s not true?!”

kizami-yuuya wrote:
When Yoshiki presented the knife to Kizami, he just smiled.

“You were willing to use it on me, it’s not true?!” The blonde alleged, waving it around for the other to see. At this point, it was hard to distinguish whether Kizami actually wanted Yoshiki dead or not. As much as he loved death, he knew it was a painful experience for most. He wasn’t totally sure he wanted Yoshiki, the sole person in control of his heart at the moment, dead. True, he had approached Yoshiki with the intent to kill, but it was obvious Kizami wasn’t completely willing to go through with it.

Kizami gave him a worried expression, before simply nodding. “I planned on killing you,” He said matter-of-factly before adding, “but I didn’t.”

askrp-knight-kun wrote:
“Killing…me…?” At this revelation he almost loses his grip on the knife ”you realize what you just said…?” In a sense, that’s what he thought, seeing him approaching with the weapon but even so, it was hard to believe “and you say that like it was nothing?!“

He angrily sticks the blade into the wall against which rested Kizami, just beside his head and by this gesture, leans a little towards him. “You are even more mad than I thought… Kizami…” He frowns and tightens his grip on the knife stuck into the wall, looking at the other male just in front and close to him. He speaks low “I wonder what realy means ‘love’ for you… if you want to do such of things to your supposed beloved”

kizami-yuuya wrote:
Hearing Yoshiki talk down to Kizami embarrassed him somewhat, but he did not feel remorseful for any of his previous actions. Still, he looked up at Yoshiki with a smile on his face. “You are even more mad than I thought… Kizami…” Ouch. “Yoshiki… I-” He tried to explain himself, but he couldn’t find the words.

“I wonder what really means ‘love’ for you… if you want to do such things to your supposed beloved…”

Just then, a thought came into Kizami’s mind. It was devious, and at the point, it was completely possible. Slowly, Kizami got up and looked Yoshiki straight in the face. There was something different about him somehow, he was no longer embarrassed or flustered. As he looked in the blonde’s dark irises, he smiled slyly.

“If there’s anyone I want to show me what “love” means, it’d be you…” He said seductively, taking hold of the others’ hips and pulling him closer.

askrp-knight-kun wrote:
This guy was really too unpredictable for him, his behavior seems to change at every moment of their discussion. So much so that the blonde does not even know what to think of that, too disturbed to think straight. When the other moves, it keeps the knife between them, but it’s clear that he has not the guts to use ot against the other male, and then it is not even certain that it could stop him if he tries something, honestly the blonde guy was really too impressed by Kizami to try anything right now, except if his life could be in danger.

By listening to his words, he does not really know what to think and look completely lost, and it’s even worse when he touches him that way. “oh wow w-wait! W-what are you trying to do this time?“ He said, pointing the tip of the knife under Kizami’s chin, but his hand trembles.

kizami-yuuya wrote:
“Oh wow, w-wait! W-what are you trying to do this time?” Yoshiki demanded. Kizami only laughed in response to the knife being directed at his chin, he didn’t even bother with the other’s question. “You’re shy.” He spoke lowly, “That’s adorable.”

Suddenly, something came to him. Carefully, he pushed the knife away and moved in for another kiss. This time, he planted a gentle kiss on Yoshiki’s forehead. He pushed away any subtle thoughts he had for the time being. Right now, he needed Yoshiki to trust him. Being crafty was clearly not working in Kizami’s favor at the moment; Kizami decided being bold was probably the best way to get through to Yoshiki. He moved away quickly, so as to not infuriate the other any more than he already seemed to be. “See?” He said, chuckling somewhat. “I would never hurt you. You should relax a little.”

askrp-knight-kun wrote:
He does not lose sight of the blade but follows his mouvement, as long as Kizami stay quiet, Yoshiki is able to keep his cool, more or less. If the other does not make sudden movements, he remains calm and tries to soothe his breath.

Distracted by the movement of the knife, he want to recede quickly when Kizami’s face gets close to his own once again, but has just time to close his eyes tightly, his body tense. Feeling the lips over his forehead, he open his eyes and blinks a couple of time, a bit surprised,what was that?

Most better, the other takes a little distance by himself? Even more surprised, the blonde guy still hold the knife but not as tightly as before, rather distracted by the sudden change in his behavior. “Seriously… I do not understand the way you think“ no matter what the blonde says, he calmed down a bit but was still highly suspicious. Just a little less angry for now.

kizami-yuuya wrote:
As Kizami backed away completely, he gave the other a pleasant smile. The arms that were around Yoshiki faded, and were now at Kizami’s sides.

“Seriously… I do not understand the way you think.”

A worried look appeared on Kizami’s face. It seemed like he understood his feelings about as much as Yoshiki did; His actions confusing even himself. He didn’t care anymore, though. He was just doing what felt right.

“What more can I do to make you trust me?” He questioned, expecting a genuine answer.

askrp-knight-kun wrote:
The blonde guy starts to be more than lost by all of this… What was all these sudden changes… “W-well hm… I…. I don’t know…” He looks down at the knife “say hello to someone while you hold a knife then tell them ‘I love you’ when you barely know them to finally say that you wanted to kill them… this is not really a good start to get some trust…“

He looks back at Kizami and sighs deeply. “You’re so weird, Kizami… Alright, I’m willing to make a single test“ it was a very big risk but by doing that, he tests not only the confidence he might give to Kizami but the trust he had given to the children too. He takes a deep breath and finally, lends slowly the knife to Kizami, doing his best not to tremble. ”take it back” he seems very serious but very anxious at the same time, looking at Kizami straight in his eyes.

kizami-yuuya wrote:
“Huh?” He said, holding out his hand for Yoshiki to place the knife. Once it was in his possession, he only looked at it. “Why did you give this back, what do you want me to do with it?” He asked, unsure of the other’s expectations. He stared at it for a moment, thinking hard about its purpose and why Yoshiki gave it back to him.

Without saying anything else, Kizami turned his hand sideways. The knife fell to the floor with a tiny thud. After making sure of its position, Kizami looked back up at Yoshiki and smiled.

askrp-knight-kun wrote:

kizami-yuuya wrote:

askrp-knight-kun wrote:

kizami-yuuya wrote:

askrp-knight-kun wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ...To be continued...

Last edited by Sanctis on Tue 16 Oct - 17:22; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sanctis

Sanctis

Male

PostSubject: Re: knight-kun with kizami-yuuya   knight-kun with kizami-yuuya I_icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct - 15:30

yoshiki is mine @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Mature content

kizami-yuuya wrote:
Somehow, Kizami was able to coax Yoshiki into doing whatever he asks of him. Maybe it was through a long negotiation between the two, or some sort of blackmail. There was a number of possibilities, but none of them mattered now. Yoshiki belonged to him, and there was no way around it.

A couple minutes ago, Kizami ordered his newly found “slave” to dress in a Byakudan Senior High uniform. Female, of course. He had taken it off one of the rotting corpses earlier; It’s not like they would need it anymore. It was the first thought that came to Kizami’s mind, and he simply wouldn’t take “No.” for an answer. He stood, waiting expectantly, outside the lavatories.

“Come on out, Yoshiki! Let me see it!” Kizami called from the other side of the door, becoming a little impatient.

askrp-knight-kun wrote:
What on the Earth and this cursed universe was wrong with him, why he left Kizami lead him there? With these… things. It was a bad idea, a very bad idea to commit to respond to his every whim and he already bitterly regrets this deal. He looks at the uniform with a certain disgust, is was on a corpse before it gets between his hands after all, plus he was forced to wear a skirt, and why the heck it should be as short?!

With a deep sigh, he takes off his own uniform without any motivation and put, and puts on himself the first part of the female uniform. At least it had the advantage of being comfortable in a certain way, but it was so embarrassing.

“Hold on!….tch! damn it…”

He quickly puts the rest, and gulps slightly, looking at the result “…the hell I’m doing… well, keep calm Yoshiki, it’s just for two days…” He takes a deep breaths and slowly gets out, looking at the floor, his blonde hair covering a part of his full red face., thinking “Oh my… I’m dying of shame…”

kizami-yuuya wrote:
When Yoshiki exited the bathroom and presented himself to Kizami, his eyes immediately lit up. It’s unclear whether they did so out of excitement or anticipation. At any rate, Kizami wasn’t disappointed with the outcome.

“Wow, that looks great on you.” He chuckled softly. “I didn’t think a guy like you could pull off a girl’s uniform.” That was an obvious lie. Kizami knew that putting Yoshiki in a skirt would humiliate him, and he also knew that by doing so it would fulfill any sadistic desires he may have had.

Walking over to Yoshiki, Kizami stood above him due to their distinct difference in height. The distance between the two of them was minimal, but Kizami figured that wouldn’t be a problem. “Why don’t you show me what’s under that skirt?” He joked, playfully pulling on it with one hand.

askrp-knight-kun wrote:
He dares not raise his head and does not want to see the face he has at this sight. He probably can’t be more red that now and feels so ashamed that he would like to get into the floor or a wall just to disappear. ”I… I would like to put my own clothes now“ As he looks down, as soon as he see Kizami’s hand too close to the skirt, he quickly puts an hand down on it to keep the tissue at its good place while the other one grabs Kizami’s wrist.

Already the other man was too close and it made him even more nervous. “J-just… d-don’t…“ He tries to looks up a little, showing almost the puppies eyes unintentionally, his heart beating very too fast and he could feel every beat through all his body. This atmosphere, this proximity, and that stupid disguise, obviously he felt humiliated, even if Kizami was the only person to see him in this situation, but there was something else mixed to this feeling, something he could not understand but it was rther scary

kizami-yuuya wrote:
“You won’t be changing out of those clothes anytime soon, so you’d better get used to them.” He said, ignoring the pitiful look in Yoshiki’s eyes. Almost as if he were possessed by some evil entity, he seemed different somehow. There was something hidden in the words Kizami spoke, they hinted a darker purpose.

If it were at all possible, Kizami moved even closer to the other, completely enveloping him in his dark hold. Just then, he managed to get his hand out of Yoshiki’s grasp and put both of hands hands around the back of the smaller frame. Without saying anything at all, Kizami quickly landed his lips on Yoshiki’s. The kiss didn’t last long, but it was deep and it showed just how desperate Kizami was.

When he pulled away, he looked into the others’ eyes hungrily. “You’re mine, Yoshiki.” He spoke harshly, moving his hands down to the blonde’s waist and grabbing hold of the skirt from behind. “If you won’t show me what’s underneath this skirt, then I’ll just see for myself.”

askrp-knight-kun wrote:
As struggle was pretty useless in this condition, he puts his now free hand over Kizami’s chest between their bodies, still trying to keep some distance by pushing him, but the difference of strength between the two guys was an evidence… Kizami was stronger than him and the blonde guy does not give alot of effort to get rid of that man as he was still too impressive for him. Plus, his way to talk and his behavior were not really reassuring.

When Kizami gets even more closer, the blonde let’s go the tissue and puts his two hands over the other’s shoulders, letting out a slight complaint in frustration as he was not able to get free from his hands, then he opens slightly his mouth, ready to say something “K-Kisam—“ but the other quickly reduces him to silence by kissing his lips. His eyes widen at the first contact, Kizami was more serious into this kiss and it makes him even more scared.

Curiously, when Kizami finally lets go his lips, Yoshiki seems like he was still a little into this kiss, his face completely red and is barely attentive to his words but, in a few second he snaps out of it and shakes his head. “N-no wait! D-d’ont touch! Why would you like to see?! You just have to look at yourself, we were made in the same!“ He almost whines slightly, feeling powerless against him as he still try to push away the taller man.

kizami-yuuya wrote:
“N-no wait! D-don’t touch! Why would you like to see?! You just have to look at yourself, we were made the same!”

“But I want to see yours!” Kizami said, groveling like a child. His grip on the skirt tightened as he began tugging at it harder. Suddenly, Kizami buried his face in the space between Yoshiki’s neck and shoulder. The crevice was a perfect fit. It may have seemed like he did it to purposefully seduce Yoshiki, but he was really just hiding his reddened face.

“Yoshiki, please. It’s becoming uncomfortable.” He begged, pressing himself against the other male. The discomfort he felt in his lower region becoming more unbearable by the second. Slowly, he let go of the skirt and put his hands on the thighs of the blonde. “I can’t take it anymore.” Kizami groaned, digging his nails into Yoshiki’s skin.

askrp-knight-kun wrote:
Fortunately, Kizami was so distracted that he did not even notice that it was his fault that the skirt did not move, it was stuck between their two bodies so Kizami was pressed himself against the blond. He closes an eye when Kizami gets closer to this sensitive zone and bites slighly his bottom lip to stay mute.

He blinks, rather surprised by his and ‘imploring’ words and tone. “W-what do you m—” His eyes widen when he feels Kizami’s body pressing even more against his and feel a sudden wave, making his body get hot, and it gets worse when he recognizes what he feel against him, which part Kizami was rubbing against him “K-Kisa—Ah~”

“My…. damn it! that was my voice?!” He probably can’t be more red than right now, one of his hands remains against Kizami while the other one quickly covers his mouth “W-why the hell did I made that noise?!” Lost in his thoughts he did not noticed that his hand against Kizami has involuntarily slipped under his shirt, but when he finally notice it he nsaps out frim his thoughts and grabs Kizami’s hair to pulls on slightly, trying to remose his head from that sensitive spot. Feeling his hot breath into his neck was not helping him at all. But with all of this, he lose his focus on his clothes. “M-move!”

kizami-yuuya wrote:
Unfortunately for Yoshiki, his attempt at moving Kizami from the position he was in failed. The sound that Yoshiki accidentally let slip would prove to be his worst mistake. As Kizami felt his hair being tugged at, he chuckled, letting more hot air hit the blonde’s neck. “Wow, that was quite the noise you just made.” It wasn’t visible to Yoshiki, but a slight smirk had appeared on Kizami’s face. “Is this your spot?” He playfully asked, leaving his mouth open in order to prep his tongue.

When Kizami’s tongue made contact with the skin on Yoshiki’s neck he unintentionally let out a moan. It seemed as though the predicament he was in, the hands pulling at his hair, and the situation inside his pants were all too much for him to handle. Not to mention the easy access to Yoshiki’s bare thighs, it was expected for him to moan in the way he did. Although, the way he was digging at Yoshiki’s legs, it was surprising he hadn’t drawn blood yet. Still, he wanted more out of this boy.

“How do you want it, Yoshiki?” He asked, moving his tongue gently along the other’s neck to the back of his ear. It would be safe to assume that Kizami wouldn’t be taking “No.” for an answer anytime soon.

askrp-knight-kun wrote:
Still pulling on his hair, Yoshiki was trying to remember how to breathe as he was clearly not able to do it properly right now, too nervous about his condition and Kizami in that state. “Shut… up” was his only answer for his comment and his first answer. How he could know that he was that sensitive on this zone, not like if everyone was used to put his nose in his neck to greet him usually.

Feeling this contact against his skin, a big chill runs down his spine and he tightens his grip on Kizami’s hair, trying to pull harder “Get away from my neck!“ Yet, without realizing he tilts a little his head, which give a better access to Kizami’s lips, while the back of his head lays against the surface behind Yoshiki. Now he can feel how Kizami grip is tight on his legs and with the hand which does not cover his mouth anymore, he grabs one of his wrists “Kizami…. Your hands” He whinces slightly as he tries to remove at least one of them “It hurts… and…“ He is interrupted by a new chill and bites a little his lip to stifle another sound.

He feels even more embarrassed to notice how his body seems to react to all of it, although after all, he is a boy and a teenager in addition, it was for his age, but not in this kind of situation. Even if his conscience was the only one to think that, as his body began slightly to escape at his control “I… I don’t w-want…hm” he bites even more his lip to shut up and pulls very hard on Kizami’s hair, while his other hand clenched even more on his wrist. “S-Stop it!“ The scariest part was probably the fact that he did not know how long he could fight against this sudden heat wave that crossed his body and which was not so bad…”Please…”

kizami-yuuya wrote:
The assault on Yoshiki’s neck commenced as Kizami completely ignored the cries and pleas coming from the slightly younger male. The only sounds coming from Kizami were now low, hungry growls and desperate moans. Not only was he just licking and sucking on the other male’s neck, but he had begun nibbling gently. He refrained from sinking his teeth in Yoshiki fully, not wanting to leave a mark that would be visible to others. His situation quickly rising in intensity; It was nearly impossible to stop Kizami in his now animalistic state.

Suddenly, Kizami managed to pull his head away from Yoshiki’s neck and looked him steadily in the face. Quickly, he grabbed hold of Yoshiki’s wrists and slammed them against the wall on either side of his head. He only looked into the blonde’s dark irises for a split second, before ravaging his mouth with a rough and sloppy kiss. He pulled away moments later and only muttered a couple words of warning to the other. “Don’t fight me.”

Just then, he released his hold on one of Yoshiki’s wrists and with the other hand, he easily lifted up Yoshiki’s leg and placed it around his own waist. He let go of Yoshiki’s other wrist, and began fumbling with his belt buckle.

askrp-knight-kun wrote:
Grumbling because Kazami was not listening at all, he struggles a little more. The problem was that they were not only different in size but in strength too. If the easy way does not work, try the blond will try another way. The trouble is he can not focus on everything at once and the treatment in his neck prevented him from thinking straight.

He was afraid by himself when he noticed a detailed, his hand was still grabbing Kizami’s hair and tightly but… it was not pulling on anymore? And it’s when he notice it than Kizami pulls back by himself, looking at him but Yoshiki can’t look at his eyes too long, too embarrassed. He freezes up when he feels the other taking his hands to put them against the surface without letting time to understand what was happening. When Kizami kisses him that way, he closes his eyes tightly, not able to push hims and struggles, trying to get his hands free, moaning a bit into the kiss because of his efforts.

When Kizami breaks the kiss, he takes a deep breath and looks almost scared while the other one look straight in his eyes. He blinks a ittle surprised when one of his hands gets free, but even more when Kizami touch his leg once again but this time to wraps it around his own waist. Wait… what was that pose?! Yoshiki gasps slightly, still trying to think straight but his mind seems to lose the significance of this thought.

He feels more and more like he was drunk or something. Still stuck between the wall and Kizami’s body, he’s still not able to move how he want and puts, by reflex, his hand over Kizami’s shoulder like if he was trying to keep his balance. with all those struggles, he start to get a little discouraged not to be able to push him away and lose a bit his will power. “Stop now… I swear, I’m going to calm your ‘little problem’ quickly in an unpleasant way if you continue!“ saying that with an heavy breath was not really convincing

NSFW:

NSFW:

NSFW:

NSFW:

NSFW:

NSFW:

NSFW:

NSFW:

NSFW:

NSFW:

NSFW:

NSFW:

NSFW:

askrp-knight-kun wrote:

kizami-yuuya wrote:

askrp-knight-kun wrote:
Back to top Go down
Sanctis

Sanctis

Male

PostSubject: Re: knight-kun with kizami-yuuya   knight-kun with kizami-yuuya I_icon_minitimeMon 22 Oct - 7:10

First Blood {[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] & Vampire!Yoshiki}

kizami-yuuya wrote:
The final bell rang, instantly forcing Kizami out of his daydream. After packing up his belongings, he exited the classroom. Sighing, he began to drift off again as he walked down the hallway. The images that came to his mind were almost always the same repeated dream, but now his thoughts were flooded by a particular person. For some reason Kizami couldn’t seem to get this person to leave his head, and his heart, alone.

As the thoughts continued to pour into his head, he began to feel dizzy. He was troubled, but happy at the same time. He hated the anxious feeling in his stomach, but he didn’t want it to leave him alone. He exited the building, his thoughts seemed to follow him no matter how much he tried to leave them behind. While Kizami continued to fight the troublesome thoughts that invaded his mind, his eyes met with someone in the distance. It was Yoshiki, the same person who was now all he could think of. It looked like he was waiting for someone.

“Yoshiki!!” Kizami called out to the other excitedly, running up to him. Once he caught up to him, he took a moment to catch his breath before smiling at the blonde.

“What are you doing here? Were you waiting for me?”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: knight-kun with kizami-yuuya   knight-kun with kizami-yuuya I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

knight-kun with kizami-yuuya
Page 1 of 1