日記 - Nikki - Diary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

日記 - Nikki - Diary

Welcome to our worlds

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

knight-kun with yuuya-kizami

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sanctis

Sanctis

Male

knight-kun with yuuya-kizami Empty
PostSubject: knight-kun with yuuya-kizami   knight-kun with yuuya-kizami I_icon_minitimeWed 26 Sep - 7:27

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is trapped with you

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
askrp-knight-kun wrote:
“Hm…?” The young boy turns around and looks up at the taller guy “What the… I thought… I just saw you a few time ago” The blonde looks surprised

yuuya-kizami wrote:
Kizami turns around, “Hm? Oh. Hello.”

askrp-knight-kun wrote:
The blonde boy still looks up at the taller guy and slightly calm down “You’re just a studdent…” He looks around into the hall for a moment. “Are you alone here?”

yuuya-kizami wrote:
Well…he was with someone, but they won’t be seeing each other anymore.

“That’s right,” Kizami said. Seeing no one with him, he adds, “I’m guessing you are as well?”

Spoiler:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]...To be continued...

Last edited by Sanctis on Wed 3 Oct - 11:05; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://nechro-sanctis.deviantart.com/
Sanctis

Sanctis

Male

knight-kun with yuuya-kizami Empty
PostSubject: Re: knight-kun with yuuya-kizami   knight-kun with yuuya-kizami I_icon_minitimeSat 29 Sep - 11:05

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
M!A: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is now inlove with Yoshiki for three days.

yuuya-kizami wrote:
"Yoshiki-kun..."

askrp-knight-kun wrote:
“Hm…?” the blond guy looks back over his shoulder then turns around as he recognizes the taller man behind him “oh.. Kizami, is that right?“ shoving his hands into his pockets “What can I do for you?”

yuuya-kizami wrote:
Kizami gently wraps his arms around the blonde male, “Such a nice time to cuddle, hm?”

askrp-knight-kun wrote:
Blinks, highly surprised. He wants to step back and puts his two hands over Kizami’s shoulders to pushes him away slightly “w-what are you—” completely confused “f-for what?! Oi! What’s wrong with you?!”

yuuya-kizami wrote:
“Nothing is wrong… Everything is great, especially now that you’re here.” Kizami smiles sweetly, getting even closer to Yoshiki.

askrp-knight-kun wrote:
“W-what?!” More Kizami tries to get closer, more he pushes on his shoulders, trying to keep some distances between them as they are already TOO close for his taste. He turns his face on the side, trying to hide some blushes coming over his cheeks. Unlucky for him, Kizami was taller and probably stronger than him “get…away from me!”

yuuya-kizami wrote:
“You’re so adorable blushing like that…” Kizami chuckles, puts his arm around his waist, pulling him closer to him. Yoshiki can’t hide anything from him. Slowly, he nears his face to the other boy. “…Yoshiki-kun…”

askrp-knight-kun wrote:
The blonde guy has not other choice but puts his hand over Kizami’s face, which is approaching to his own too dangerously and continues to struggle to get free from his grip “D-damn… just let me go!” He pushes on his face and punches his chest while he makes a frustrated growl

yuuya-kizami wrote:
Kizami’s smile remains. He can’t help it since he was finally together with his beloved. But for now, he keeps a safe—but still close—distance. “Oh, Yoshiki-kun…” Such a sexy growl. “You look so handsome when you’re angry.”

askrp-knight-kun wrote:
His eyes widen as he blushes deeper, what did he just say…? Did he just find him ‘handsome’? “A-angry… ?” He growls once again “the word is… light, you are making me pissed off you… crazy!” He struggles even more and makes another frustrated noise closer to the whine this time “I said… Let me.. GO!”

yuuya-kizami wrote:
“Oh, you’re unhappy…” Kizami lets go, a small frown forming on his lips. He decides to ignore being called crazy—he most likely didn’t know what he was saying. “Did my love come off too strong?”

askrp-knight-kun wrote:
When the taller guy lets finally go, the blonde steps back quickly and keeps a certain distance between them. He raises an arm to cover the lower part of his red face, very embarassed and rather upset. He glares at him and his eyes widen when he hears his words "l-lo-love...? What the.... What are you talking about you silly!" He looks away, not knowing what to think, it was just too weird "You don't even know me!"

yuuya-kizami wrote:
Kizami looks at Yoshiki with a smile, “It was love at first sight, my dear.” The other male seemed really surprised, but he doesn’t mind, as long as his feelings get through to him. “Should I walk by again for you to experience the same thing?”

askrp-knight-kun wrote:
'love at first sight' he said? What was that joke? "Are you kidding me? Seriously..." He steps back and jumps slightly, feeling the wall just behind him, then rolls his eyes. Damn wall, always in the way when it should not and never there when he needs it. "Did I not said, 'stay away from me'? Don't force me to kick you... and show you that I'm the best placed to know your weak point in only one hit" He glares at him "and remind you that you're a male AS ME!" Even if he has nothing against this kind of relations, he still feels uncomfortable to have any kind of feelings toward another male, or when another might feel something for him. And that situation in particular, with that guy, makes him very uneasy

yuuya-kizami wrote:
Kizami promised himself he wouldn’t force Yoshiki to love him, so he simply nods his head. “I’ll love you from a distance if that’s what you want. I’ll follow you forever…” He said, still smiling at the boy, “…until we both die.

“But I think I’m already in heaven being with you.”

askrp-knight-kun wrote:
He blinks and opens slightly his mouth in surprise. What was that weird revelation just now. Did he fell in a crazy dream/nightmare or something? He shakes his head, stuck too close to this bloody wall “Stop it now!” He holds his head, his hands covering his ears and tries to think straight “I don’t want to hear these crazy things anymore! And don’t follow me!” He gets away from the wall then steps on the side and at him. He wants to leave but does not want to turn his back to that guy

yuuya-kizami wrote:
Kizami chuckles, ignoring his shouting, “If you’re afraid to turn your back on me, we can walk side by side. I’d prefer holding hands.” Yoshiki-kun must so embarrassed. He found it rather cute.

askrp-knight-kun wrote:
He blinks a couple of time, this guy seems determined not to let go. The precautions he tryed to take were so obvious? He looks away for a moment, listening to him. “I’m not willing to hold your hand! I said don’t follow me.”
askrp-knight-kun wrote:
He takes much longer distances with the taller male but the other one remains still rather impressive for him, even if he tries not to show anything. He just had an preview of its strength compared to his, yet persuaded that the other one had not done much to hold him when the blonde was trying to get free. Thinking about it, he still feels a little weird about this contact and proximity with that stranger. “N-now just… leave me alone…”

yuuya-kizami wrote:
“Oh…well, maybe we can hold hands later, hm?”

The love-struck Kizami had been following the blonde male for awhile and he noticed that he would look back at him once in awhile. It made him smile whenever he did—was he checking if he was still with him? How nice of him then!
yuuya-kizami wrote:
When Yoshiki stopped, he also stops from his tracks, just a few steps away from the other.

“Leave you alone? I can’t possibly do that…” He said, “I want to be with you.”

askrp-knight-kun wrote:
He chuckles nervously "believe me, you better stay away from me" He raises an hand to rub his forehead and keeps a sort of nervous smile over his face "I am not a good company at all here..." He can't explain why, even if that guys was not from his class, and even not from his school. He had a feeling that it could not stop the children to make a plan against him too "K'so! why that has to happen to me?" He tightnes a little his grip into his hair and pulls slightly "You should stop it right now, anyway... I already have some... feelings for someone else"

yuuya-kizami wrote:
“S-Someone else?” Kizami felt something break inside him as he repeats his words. Who was that someone else?

He closes his eyes with a small frown, thinking, before opening his eyes again. He didn’t seem angry, but he was most definitely upset. Not smiling, he said, ”I…I don’t care…” But most likely they will never find one another—and they were the he and Yoshiki were the ones together right now anyway.

askrp-knight-kun wrote:
Still highly surprised by his behavior. What was that face? If it was a comedy, this guy was really good actor, or so it was really true?! “I-if you care or not… this is not my business… things are like it and there is nothing you can do against it” He looks away and rubs nervously his nape

yuuya-kizami wrote:
Kizami stares at Yoshiki, rather unhappy with him. He doesn’t know what to say to him right now. Someone else…there was someone else…who must be in a different space, or better yet, dead by now.

For the first time, after meeting Yoshiki, he was upset. A little more, and he might do something he may or may not regret to him.

askrp-knight-kun wrote:
He looks back at the taller man and feel even more uneasy, maybe it was not a good idea at all to make him upset but he was just saying the truth. He could feel some cold sweat in his neck that he was still rubbing nervously and a big chill running down his spine because of this gaze toward himself “O-Oi… K-Kizami…? I…” he looks away, feeling too uncomfortable to look at him anymore “I did not want to make you mad or… something…”

yuuya-kizami wrote:
“It’s…fine. I’m fine.” He lies, finally turning away from the other boy. Wherever that person is, she better watch out because he was definitely not gonna let it end like this.

askrp-knight-kun wrote:
Obviously, something was still wrong, he was glad not to have said any name in his revelation, anyway he was even not sure himself. Okay, he wanted that this guy leaves him alone but he becomes worried about what he could do now and changes suddenly his mind. Without thinking, he steps quickly toward him and slightly grabs one of his arms "Wait, what do you plan to do now?" He could not say why but he was highly suspicious about Kizami, that gaze he just gave was disturbing and not knowing what he was really able to do, he prefers to keep an eye on him.

yuuya-kizami wrote:
Kizami turns around to face him, and glances at the hand holding his arm. He smiles at him, feeling a bit pleased that he was holding him. It was close enough to holding hands. He looks straight into the other’s eyes, “It’s nothing, Yoshiki-kun.”

He wouldn’t mind suspicion coming from him. The girl really should watch out, after all.

askrp-knight-kun wrote:
He looks down and, noticing his own gesture, he slowly lets go the other’s arm “I… I’m hm…” He sighs deeply “well… nevermind” He looks away, still nervous and brings his two hands behind his back like if he was hiding them. He did not know where to turn his mind or what to do with him now. he does not wants to give him some bad ideas. But now he wanted to watch over him, not like he was worried for Kizami but more for the others. “I think it’s not a good idea to stay alone here, so… if you don’t mind…“ It really does not sound like an invitation after all, right?

yuuya-kizami wrote:
Kizami’s expression lightens up—“really?”—before suddenly realizing what it was all about. He knew what Yoshiki’s intention was. It wasn’t because of him, but for his friends. He must think he’s dangerous. He is clever as he is attractive. Nevertheless, he agrees, nodding his head. “I would very much like to be with you, Yoshiki-kun.”

askrp-knight-kun wrote:

yuuya-kizami wrote:

askrp-knight-kun wrote:

yuuya-kizami wrote:

askrp-knight-kun wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ...To be continued...
Back to top Go down
http://nechro-sanctis.deviantart.com/

knight-kun with yuuya-kizami
Page 1 of 1