日記 - Nikki - Diary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

日記 - Nikki - Diary

Welcome to our worlds

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ikebukuro-terror With no-violence-shizuo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nechromantic

Nechromantic

Male

ikebukuro-terror With no-violence-shizuo Empty
PostSubject: ikebukuro-terror With no-violence-shizuo   ikebukuro-terror With no-violence-shizuo I_icon_minitimeSat 17 Nov - 20:02

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
no-violence-shizuo wrote:
“Hmm? another one of my brothers?”

ikebukuro-terror wrote:
The blonde guy sighed and scratched his ear with no much attention for the other guy “I must say, it becomes pretty weird to see my face everywhere…Anyway, hi?”

The ex-bartender isn’t surprised by the other anymore. Having been in this place for quite a long time, he has met others with the same appearance as well. Now the question is, violent or not? “Hello, I presume you’re Heiwajima Shizuo as well. Right?” he greets

ikebukuro-terror wrote:
This one looked exactly like him, in appearance at least, not like the other one with this traditional clothes or the one with those white and pink accessories. It was even more disturbing. “That was not so hard, I’m assuming it’s the same for you…?” He looked at the cigarette of the other with some envie and finally dared to ask “Sorry but, can I ask you a cigarette, if you don’t mind? My last one has been crushed by…. accident”

“Hmm? Yeah…sure. Go ahead.” he answers as he takes out a pack from his pockets and hands it over to his double. Shizuo takes a long drag from his lit cigarette then he exhales, releasing a cloud of smoke. “True. We’re both of the same person. Though we might be different when it comes to our personalities.” He says as he tries to pick up where they have left the conversation a while ago. “I’ve encountered a lot of that from before.”

ikebukuro-terror wrote:
He tiltes his head with respect to thank his look-alike while he took the pack he lent to him. He picked up one of the cigarettes and returned the pack to his owner. “Hm maybe” sticking the cigarette between his lips, his hands were looking for his lighter, patting all his pockets from his jacket to his trouser “it might explain why you look less surprised than me” He sighed deeply, uable to find anything in his pockets. “I have a feeling it starts like a bad day…”
Back to top Go down

ikebukuro-terror With no-violence-shizuo
Page 1 of 1